JBL Flip 4 Overview
The black Flip 4 Wireless Portable Stereo Speaker from JBL is a Bluetooth-enabled speaker equipped with dual 40mm drivers that can produce up to 16W of audio power. In addition to both Bluetooth and AUX-in connectivity options, the Flip 4 also features JBL Connect+ technology, which enables you to wirelessly link other JBL Connect+ enabled speakers together for an amplified listening experience. The Flip 4 is also equipped with an integrated noise-canceling microphone for clear conference calls and both Siri and Google Now integration.
The Flip 4’s 3000mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of operation on a full charge, and can be recharged via the included micro-USB cable. Additionally, its IPX7 waterproof design makes it an all-purpose, all-weather solution for your portable audio needs.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing.
- 3000mAH Rechargeable Battery
- Built-in rechargeable LiPo battery supports up to 12 hours of playtime.
- Take clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise-canceling microphone.
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Thanks to its IPX7 rating, you can get the Flip 4 wet or submerge it in water and it will still work fine.
- JBL Connect+
- Link more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify the party.
- Voice Assistant Integration
- Access Siri or Google Now from your JBL speaker with a simple button press.
- Durable Materials
- The durable fabric material and ruggedized rubber housing means your speaker is built to last.
- JBL Bass Radiator
- Dual external passive radiators demonstrate just how powerful your speakers are.