JBL Charge 3 Overview
The teal Charge 3 Portable Bluetooth Stereo Speaker features dual 1.97″ drivers and twin passive radiators for deep, accurate bass and up to 20W of audio power. It supports Bluetooth wireless functionality, so you can stream music wirelessly from up to 3 separate Bluetooth-enabled devices. Additionally, you can connect the Charge 3 to other JBL Connect-enabled speakers for an even bigger sound.
The Charge 3’s integrated 6000mAh lithium-ion polymer battery lasts up to 20 hours on a full charge, and lets you charge other portable devices via the USB port. The Charge 3 is equipped with a built-in microphone, so you can make and receive hands-free speakerphone calls. The Charge 3 also features an IPX7 waterproof design, so there’s no more worrying about rain or spills—you can even submerge it in water.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to your Charge 3 speaker and take turns playing powerful stereo sound.
- 6000mAh Power Bank
- Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime, and charges smartphones and tablets via USB.
- Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone.
- IPX7 Waterproof
- With a waterproof rating of IPX7, there’s no more worrying about rain or spills.
- JBL Connect
- Build your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL Connect-enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
- Lifestyle Materials
- The durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing allows your speaker to outlast all of your adventures.
- JBL Bass Radiator
- Dual external passive radiators provide powerful bass performance.